Tuesday 20 May 2014

Franco Manca, London - 17/5/14


Y'all know how I feel about Franco Manca. For ~new readers~ who didn't get to read my last post concerning this dope ass pizza chain, maybe you will wanna have a lil look see here (lmao #web #blogging #content). Maybe you won't. You probably won't. 

Anyway ja so this time I strayed from Brixton Market which is the only Franco Manca branch I've visited before, and went to the Broadway Market one. We got the same pizza as last time, just this time without cheese as well as without anchovies. We got it to take out and even though it was a very busy Saturday the service was nice and quick which was obvi appreciated. The pizza as a whole was pretty great, although I definitely could have gone for a few more olives if I can be real with you.

The sauce brought its A game as usual (it's sort of garlicky and for that, I love it more than many of my blood relatives), and the thin thin thin base was chewy and delicious like always, although because we got takeaway we sort of just had to rip it apart with our hands. I like to handle a good, healthy slice of pizza, so that was kinda annoying but obviously this is a v minor niggle - I am literally picking the tiniest faults ever because there are very few bad things you can say about this pizza. Franco Manca's business is pizza, and business is fucking delicious. 

'YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, PIZZA!!!' (it's ok I hate myself so you don't have to)
Pizza rating - 8/10
(I think Pizza East might have stolen my heart)

Franco Manca
52 Broadway Market, E8 4QJ
http://www.francomanca.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment