Wednesday 9 April 2014

ICCo, London - 25/03/14


ICCo is pretty cool. It is on Goodge Street (LDN) and it sells hella cheap pizzas which are also delicious. This particular pizza was called a Vegetarian and I think it had on it peppers, sweetcorn and onions. I was not crazy about the onions but, as the late, great Gary Coleman once said, "diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks". Actually no he was just on the show called Diff'rent Strokes but whatever. Something that was dope about this pizza was the base, because it was pretty thin but it also managed to be crispy and that really gets my pizza dick hard. It was also obviously fresh dough which I appreciated.

The cheese:sauce ratio on this pizza was okay. I could probably have gone for a little bit more sauce but I am really into pizza sauce so I guess maybe the average diner might have been happy with the ratio. Anyway, as an overall pizza experience this one was good. The pizza @ ICCo is huge and tasty and satisfying, it's cheap as shit (this one cost me like £5.50 to eat in and you can get a Margherita for about 4 quid), they have a nice selection of drinx (lots of Snapple) and there are also good extras like garlic/chilli oils and chilli flakes for free. I would probably go back to ICCo (s/o to Lily for bringing me; s/o to Kate for coming too).

Pizza rating - 7/10

ICCo, 46 Goodge Street, W1T 4LU
http://icco.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment