Sunday 13 April 2014

some next Sainsbury's pizza - 10/4/14


I feel like this pizza looks way shittier than it actually was. My mom bought it for me because the only foods she knows I like are pizza, Bombay potatoes and Jelly Tots. Even though we all know that the king of all shop bought pizzas is Pizza Express (that sauce *heart eyes emoji*), I feel sort of sad that the humble own-brand pizza does not get enough love because they are usually about 2 quid and fairly nice.

Something I really wanna praise this pizza for is the base. As you can see, there isn't much of an actual crust, but underneath this pizza cooked really well, and it was all golden so that when you bit into it there was a tiny bit of crispiness which I was definitely about. Something I was not about was the uneven cheese distribution on this pizza but I think for £2 I cannot complain. 

The sauce was pretty standard tomato but who has ever hated on that? The cheese was apparently cheddar and mozzarella but tbqh with you neither was hugely flavourful. It was still a pretty pleasant pizza experience though, and I would like to give a shout out to my moms for buying this dish from Sainsbury's in Acocks Green for me: ty mom. 

Pizza rating: 6/10
(srsly though for the price it was completely dope)

No comments:

Post a Comment